Ready for your next career step? Interested in human behavior, technology, and data? Want to leave a mark in the world? Then join our interdisciplinary IBT team and pursue a PhD at the intersection of psychology, marketing, and human-computer interaction.
Want to Leave a Mark?
Join The IBT Team.
Ideally you have:
- a curious mind (some geeky and nerdiness is welcome )
- a passion for interdisciplinary research
- excellent communication and writing skills in English
- a “can do” mentality to get things done
- practical experience in empirical research, such as running lab and web-based experiments
- practical experience in a command-line toolkit for data analysis, ideally R or Python
- meet the requirements to be admitted to a Ph.D. in management at the University of St.Gallen (you can check them here)
- a stimulating research environment
- access to an international network of scholars
- participation in international conferences
- a structured PhD program
- a salary competitive with international top universities
- Oh, and doing research in our team is a lot of fun !
Sounds exciting? If so, then fill out the form below and upload a single PDF file including your CV, a motivation letter, transcript of grades, and an exemplary piece of academic writing (your Master thesis or a term paper). Applications lacking the aforementioned documents will regrettably be ineligible for consideration.
(BTW: This is no stock image – that’s our beloved half-automated barista machine. With Fotis Efthymiou and Fran Busquet preparing amazing milk froth !)