Ready for your next career step? Interested in technology? Data science? Psychology? Want to leave a mark in the world? Then join our interdisciplinary IBT team and pursue a career at the intersection of psychology, human-computer interaction, and data science.
Want to Leave a Mark?
Join The IBT Team.
You should have:
- a curious mind (some geeky and nerdiness is welcome … )
- a passion for interdisciplinary research
- excellent communication and writing skills
- a “can do” mentality to get things done
- practical experience in at least one command-line toolkit for data analysis, ideally R or Python (i.e., experience implies in-depth knowledge and practical skills beyond university courses)
- a stimulating research environment
- access to an international network of scholars
- participation in international conferences
- a structured PhD program
- a salary competitive with international top universities
- Oh, and doing research in our team is a lot of fun !
Sounds exciting? If so, then fill out the form below and upload a single PDF file including your CV, a motivation letter, transcript of grades, and an exemplary piece of academic writing (your Master thesis or a term paper).
Great coffee is waiting for you!
(BTW: This is no stock image – that’s our beloved half-automated barista machine. With Fotis Efthymiou and Fran Busquet preparing amazing milk froth !)