The IBT provides hands-on executive education courses that are designed to up-skill executives across functions and industries. Our courses aim at developing socially responsible leaders of the 21st century who challenge the status quo through new technologies, analytics, and business models.
Below is a selection of our courses across a variety of executive education programs. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you are interested in tailored workshops and in-house programs that are specifically designed to your organization.
Prof Hildebrand managed to teach a “boring” subject in a very captivating manner. I work with data every day, but I was impressed to discover entirely new methods and concepts. I really appreciated the data visualization part and how to avoid clutter in data-driven presentations.
(Analytics for Managers, Executive MBA 2020)
- Analytics for Managers (EMBAX; Executive MBA with ETH Zurich), Hildebrand
Further information: https://embax.ch/
- Customer Excellence in the Age of Data (Hildebrand)
Digital Insurance Agenda [link]
- Behavioral Methods for Managers (de Bellis)
Further information: https://emba.unisg.ch/programm/emba
- Modern Marketing: From Funnels to Dynamic Sales Loops (Hildebrand)
Further information: https://www.es.unisg.ch/en/programme/check-management
- Digitalization & Smart Data Analytics
Furhter information: https://www.unige.ch/gsem/cours/das-entrepreneurial-leadership
Digital Behavioral Data in Insurance (Stachl)
Selected Key Notes and Workshops
- Emmi Group: “The Future of Conversational Commerce” (Hildebrand)
- Digital Responsibility Conference – Shift 2021: “Wie menschlich soll oder darf eine Maschine sein?” (Hildebrand)
- CMO Circle: “How new Tech & Analytics Shape the Future of Marketing” (Hildebrand)
- Silhouette Inhouse Academy: “Digitalization & The Future of Analytics” (Hildebrand)